Management of Change (MOC) for Process Safety
Bandung | 8 – 10 September 2014 | Rp 5.950.000
Bandung | 20 – 22 October 2014 | Rp 5.950.000
Bandung | 1 – 3 December 2014 | Rp 5.950.000
The objective of a Management of Change (MOC) program is to ensure all changes to a process are properly reviewed and hazards introduced by the change are identified, analyzed, and controlled prior to resuming operation. MOC often seems deceptively simple in concept but can be one of the most difficult elements of Process Safety Management to implement effectively.
The course begins with a discussion of the types of changes that could have adverse impacts on process safety, including some that may not be obvious. Examples are provided of how changes, including even very simple ones, have caused accidents. Regulatory requirements for managing change are reviewed, including interpretations and clarifications that have been provided by OSHA since the PSM standard was issued. Management systems for managing changes are described and an example system is provided. This is followed by a presentation on keys to effectively designing and implementing MOC programs including:
- Keys to Developing an MOC Procedure
- How to Identify Changes Before They are Made
- How to Screen and Classify Changes
- Keys to Identifying Hazards in Changes
- How to Document MOC Reviews
- How to Make Approvals and Authorizations Workable
- Keys to Informing and Training Personnel in Changes
- Keys to Updating PSI, Procedures and Other PSM Information
- How to Effectively Implement an MOC Program
- How to Review and Revise an Existing MOC Program
- Key Aspects for Successful MOC Programs
A course manual is provided. In addition to the course presentation slides, it includes resource materials to assist in developing a new MOC program and reviewing/auditing and revising an existing MOC program.
To understand the keys to a successful Management of Change program, and learn ways to develop and implement an effective and complete MOC procedure.
PSM Managers / Coordinators; MOC Coordinators, Engineering Managers; others who participate in decisions about process changes.
Experience in PSM and/or managing change is desirable. A background in Plant Engineering (Operations and/or Maintenance) is helpful.
Course Contents Management of Change (MOC)
- Regulatory Requirements for Managing Change
- Management Systems for Managing Change
- Designing and Developing a MOC Program
- Types of Changes
- Personnel Roles and Responsibilities
- Interface with Other Facility Programs
- Elements of a MOC Program
- Implementation Guidelines
- The training modules are highly interactive and include question and answer sessions, experience sharing, and exercises.
Bambang Pamudji, Former Senior Health and Safety staff of PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja (Urea Fertilizer Manufacturer) Palembang .Born in Pasuruan East Java, 14 March 1950. He was B.Sc in Public Health from APK Surabaya 1971 and graduate from Economic Management Sriwidjaja University 1996. Having certificates in Health, Safety, and Environment from Depnakertrans/ Institutions and Universities in Indonesia, institutions and Universities in UK, and National Safety Council. Experienced in setting up Health and Safety Management System documentation and its application. Experienced internal lead auditor SMK3 in PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja, and External lead auditor
He is a Senior HSE consultant, trainer and auditor. He has experiences as Behaviour Based Safety Lecturer since 2007( in house training at PT. Pindo Deli Karawang Timur, and PT. South Pacific Viscous Purwakarta ; in public training with parcipants from PT. Pertamina, PT. Inco, and CYNNOC) .
Hotel Kagum Group Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Grand Seriti, Carrcadin, Amaroossa, Grand Serela, Gino Feruci, Verona Palace, Malaka, Zodiac Taurus)
TRAINING DURATION :
TRAINING TIME 2014:
- 27 – 29 January 2014
- 4 – 6 March 2014
- 14 – 16 April 2014
- 26 – 28 May 2014
- 7 – 9 July 2014
- 8 – 10 September 2014
- 20 – 22 October 2014
- 1 – 3 December 2014
INVESTATION PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp 5.950.000/peserta (bayar penuh) atau
- Rp 5.750.000/peserta (early bird, yang membayar 1 minggu sebelum training) atau
- Rp 5.500.000/peserta (grup, untuk 3 peserta atau lebih dari 1 perusahaan yang sama)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS :
- Training Module
- Flashdisk contain training material
- NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Foto
- Training room with full ac facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffee break everyday of training
- Qualified Instructor
- Transportation from hotel of participants to hotel of training VV (if minimal participants from the same company is 4 )