HAZARDS & OPERABILITY STUDY (HazOpS)
Jakarta | 24 – 25 Juni 2019 | 08.00 – 16.00 | Rp 5.500.000
Jakarta | 15 – 16 Juli 2019 | 08.00 – 16.00 | Rp 5.500.000
Jakarta | 19 – 20 Agustus 2019 | 08.00 – 16.00 | Rp 5.500.000
Jakarta | 16 – 17 September 2019 | 08.00 – 16.00 | Rp 5.500.000
This 3-days course is designed to understand the technique of identifying hazards associated with petrochemicals and other process plans through P&ID drawing examination.
Hazards & operability study (HAZOPS) has been well accepted by modern industries as a powerful risk assessment tool, ever since it evolved in industries in around early sixties. In developed countries, HAZOPS becomes a required feature of legislation. They provide some measure of assurance that the process design being examined will be safe and operable when commissioned.
This course is designed to understand the HAZOPS approach to those professionals who required to initiate such studies and to provide participants with a good overview of its techniques and objective. The course also provides an insight into factors, which should be borne in mind of those designing to conduct a HAZOPS study in order to enrich the effectiveness of the study and produce a creative and innovative environment in running the studies.
- A HAZOP is systematic and powerful risk assessment engineering tool to identify hazardous deviations from an original or existing intent.
- It can be highlight where scarce capital expenditure can be directed to those areas where resources need to be applied to meet company as well as government requirements.
- A HAZOP is an ideal medium for process operators and line management to interact with senior management to highlight areas to concern.
- A HAZOP can identify where process operability problems exist and hence elimination of such problems can result in improved reliability of plant and cost effective modifications is undertaken.
Who Should Attend
Sr. operators, engineers and managers who are responsible for designing/operating a process plant, which have the potential to create a hazard to people or the environment as a result of fire or explosion, as well as other operability mishaps.
What to cover In The 3 – days HaZOPS Training?
- Introduction – Why Hazops
- Objective of HAZOPS
- HAZOPS methods
- HAZOPS strength & weaknesses
- HAZOPS success Factors
- Plus others introduction to HAZOPS approach
HAZOPS Training Instructor
Ir Jonathan Sembiring, MM
Training Schedule :
- 24 – 25 Juni 2019
- 15 – 16 Juli 2019
- 19 – 20 Agustus 2019
- 16 – 17 September 2019
- 14 – 15 Oktober 2019
- 18 – 19 November 2019
- 16 – 17 Desember 2019
Time & Venue
Time : 08.00 – 16.00
- Training Center , Jl. Pondasi No. 33 E, Kampung Ambon – Jakarta Timur
- Harris Hotel Tebet, Jakarta
Tuition Fee HazOps (HAZARDS & OPERABILITY STUDY)
- Rp 5.500.000,
- The fee included training kits, moduls, certificate, lunch and coffee break.
- excluded any government taxes.