Hazard analysis & Risk Assesments
Jogjakarta | April 21 – 23, 2014 | Rp. 9.900.000.00/person
Workplace accidents can happen anywhere, anytime, and by anyone. Factors known to cause accidents but not a single factor or multi- factor compound, therefore prevention can be done by identifying the hazard ( Hazard ) that exist in the workplace and so the vote can be seen that the level of risk can be prioritized handling precautions.
HIRADC is a series of processes to identify hazards, measure and evaluate risks to define the controls needed to reduce the risk of occurrence. This training is intended to provide knowledge and understanding of the danger (hazard ), risk (risk ) and control, as well as techniques idenfication hazard, risk assessment associated with HIRADC. Code / standards and legal aspects associated with HIRADC also covered in this training. In general after this training , participants are expected to gain knowledge and understanding of hazard identification , risk measurement to the determination of control completely and thoroughly.
- Deliver the Risk Management Concept that align with Hazard Identification Risk Assesment Defining Control (HIRADC)
- Review the existing HIRADC of offshore operation to meet with internal QHSE MS and international practice & standard.
- Recomendation of HIRADC standardizing method
- Introduction to Course
- Standard Safety Concepts and Terminologies (safety, incident, accident, near miss, hazard, risk, etc)
- Overview of HIRADC (what, why, when, where, who, how, methodology, legal aspect, etc)
- Type of Hazard and Preview of Several Method of HAZID (what if, check list, PHA, etc)
- Risk Assessment (probability, consequence, severity, risk matric, risk level/risk rating, etc)
- Hazard and Operability Study (HAZOPS)
- Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Overview of OHSAS 18001 and Comparison between The SMK3 Indonesia.
- Hierarchy of Hazard Control Approach for Determining Control (elimination, substitution, engineering control, administration, PPE)
- Layer of Protection Analysis / LOPA Approach for Determining Control (basic process control system, alarm system, safety instrumented system, etc)
- Discussion & Case Studies of HIRADC (HIRADC Table, risk reduction strategies, etc)
IN JUMANDA KASDADI
In Jumanda Kasdadi (IJK) has experienced an instructor at the industrial training since the year 1997, both the in-house training and public training. Experience in-house training in international copper mining companies in Papua (Year 1997-1998) and incorporated in the ITC (Industrial Training Center) company in Field Instrumentation & Process Control. IJK joint team is also experienced in-house training in the chemical industry company operating in Karawang (Year 2007) in Field Operations & Processing Unit, and The Oil & Gas Companies operating in the region of Palembang, Balikpapan, and the Natuna (Year 2006) Sector Oil & Gas Processing, Equipment and Control. The experience of other in-house training them in oil & gas companies that operate the Thousand Islands became one of the instructors in Field Safety Aspect Gas Operation, in the year 2008. In recent years also do inhouse training in the major oil companies in Riau Rumbai, Duri, Jambi, and Balikpapan (Year 2011-2013). As for the public training, IJK & team have experienced more than 140 execution of training in Jakarta, Bandung, Denpasar, Surabaya, Jogjakarta, Lombok, and Batam. In addition to training, IJK is also experienced in some job-related training materials include Field of Risk Assessment in the oil & gas company for 4 gas plant in Palembang, Field Processing on the design process and waste treatment equipment laboratory environment in Pare-Pare in South Sulawesi, Field piping and feasibility study on a pipeline from the offshore pipeline tie-in on the pipe in the Straits of Malacca to the onshore pipeline distribution on the Island of Batam.
- Integrated Quality Training Material (HARDCOPY AND SOFTCOPY) & Quality Training Kits will be delivered on registration, additional papers & handouts assignment.
- Note-taking by participants is encouraged. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
CERTIFICATE OF APPRECIATION
All attendees will receive a Certificate of Appreciation attesting to their participation in the Training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed Training Questionnaire.
Casual Clothing is recommended. The Training atmosphere is informal BTCO LEARNING AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE | WWW.OILGASTRAINING.COM 3
Registration Deadline: April 7, 2014
- Rp. 9.900.000.00/person
- Rp. 9.500.000.00/person if register more than 3 (Three) Participants from 1 (One) Company
- Rp. 8.900.000.00/person if register more than 5 (five) Participants from 1 (One) Company
Fee includes the following:
- Three-day registration fee for all Training sessions;
- Lunch per day
- Daily coffee/tea breaks
- Integrated Quality Training Materials (SOFTCOPY AND HARDCOPY)
- Quality Training Kits
- Convenient Training Facilities
- Certificate of Compleción
- Registration Form MUST be return in advance for attending the Training
- Full fixed fee is charged regardless of the length of time that registrant attends the Training
- Attendees are expected to attend all Training sessions and are not permitted to attend on a partial basis.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation received after the registration deadline, May 05, 2014 entitles the registrant to received 25% refund.
- Cancellation on the date will be recharged 100% from the fee
- No refund will be issued, if a registrant fails to show up at the Training on-site.