Anticipation Terror Bomb
Jakarta | 2 – 3 Mei 2015 | IDR 5.500.000
Yogyakarta | 6 – 7 June 2015 | IDR 5.500.000
Bogor | 30 – 31 July 2015 | IDR 5.500.000
Bandung | 8 – 9 Agustus 2015 | IDR 5.500.000
Terror Bomb can be happen for everyone and everywhere. Now, Indonesia has been attacked by that terror. So we must be more carefully than before to face this situation. Bomb makes us and our social community scares to activity. Many country has been criticize for this incident. To anticipate this incident in order not to happen again, we must take apart to close all of access to terror.
- To give guidelines and as techniques support for plant protection, specifically in anticipation
- Give skills for officer to secure in workplace if there are bomb threat, specifically for first response
- Introducing explosive material to make identification easier
- Make investigation easier by police
Outline Course Anticipation Terror Bomb
- Introducing explosive material
- Introducing bomb design
- Identification bomb position
- How to prevent and response for bomb threat
- First action for bomb threat by mail or post
- First action for bomb threat by phone
- First action for suspected material as a bomb or explosive material
- First action for bomb explosion
- First action for bomb threat in air plane
- How to make report for bomb accident
- Standard Operational Procedure (SOP) in bomb handling
Kompol Karna, S.Pd. is master trainer interpersonal skill, coach ability development from Education and Training Institute Indonesian Police and IOM. Course experience are Management Conflict, Nogotiator, Mass Control, Civil Unrest from ICITAP USA. Now, he is a instructor in state police school Sukabumi and Master Trainer in Indonesian Police.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
Documentation & Dress Code
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Qualified instructor
- Quality Training Material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality Training Kits included Calculator, T-shirt, or jacket,or cap etc.
- Interactive Presentation with discussion
- Convenient Training Facilities with four(4) stars quality
- Lunch per Day
- Morning and Afternoon coffee/ tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Executive flash disk , Stationery , Note book , exclusive bag .
- Foto Training
- Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
TIME &VENUE 2015
- Jakarta, 2 – 3 Mei 2015
- Yogyakarta, 6 – 7 June 2015
- Bogor, 30 – 31 July 2015
- Bandung, 8 – 9 Agustus 2015
- Jakarta, 3 – 4 September 2015
- Yogyakarta, 3 – 4 October 2015
- Bogor, 7 – 8 November 2015
- Bandung, 5 – 6 Desember 2015
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
IDR 5.500.000,-/ Person, Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
Terror Bomb training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)